Quote of the Day

When Tomorrow Start Without Me

When tomorrow starts without me

And I'm not there to see

If the sun should rise and find your eyes

All filled with tears for me.



I wish so much you wouldn't cry

The way you did today

While thingking of the many things

We didn't get to say.

I know how much you love me

As much as I love you

And each time that you think of me

I know you'll miss me too.

But tomrrow starts without me

Please try to understand

That an angel came and called my name

And took me by the hand.

And said my place was ready

In haven far above

And that I'd have to leave behind

All those I dearly love.

But when I walled through haven's gates

I felt so much at home

When God looked down and smiled at me

From his great golden throne.

He said "this is eternity

And all I have promised you

for life on earth is past

But here it starts anew."

"I promise no tomorrow

For today will always last

and since each day's the same way

There is no longing for the past."

So when tomorrow starts without me

Don't think we're far apart

For every time you think of me

I'm right here in your heart.

No comments: